Monday, April 23, 2007

Blogtipping. . .

Please mark your calendar to go blogtipping with me on Tuesday, May 1, 2007 - the anniversary of the first Blogtipping Day!

Blogtipping Definition: Blogtipping is where you publish a blog post in which you link to three unsuspecting blogs and offer three compliments and/or one helpful tip to each blogger. (Or adapt those numbers to your own preferences; the principle of selflessness is what matters most here.) Blogtipping is a refreshing and useful surprise that can start a blogger's month with a huge smile!

The first calendar day of each month is a new Blogtipping Day. Who will you sneak up behind and tip next time? :)

So come back on May 1st to see who I've Blogtipped! I'll be posting who I've Blogtipped with links to their sites. For each of my 4 blogs, I will be Blogtipping three other blogs that are similar to my blog, so I'll actually Blogtip 12 blogs on May 1st!

This is who is planning to join me on Blogtipping day! Can I add your link? Just let me know!

My Life As A WAHM


2 comments:

Cinnamon said...

Hey Bev! This sounds like fun! I plan on blogtipping too. You can see I posted about it on my wahm blog http://mywahmlife.blogspot.com/index.html

Thanks!
Cinnamon~

Bev said...

Yeah! Glad to have you joining me!

Bev