It’s Blogtipping Day! And it’s also the first anniversary of Blogtipping! The first monthly Blogtipping Day was exactly one year ago today. Time flies when you’re surprising other bloggers with free praise and blogging tips!
Blogtipping Definition: Blogtipping is where you publish a blog post in which you link to three unsuspecting blogs and offer three compliments and/or one helpful tip to each blogger. (Or adapt those numbers to your own preferences; the principle of selflessness is what matters most here.) Blogtipping is a refreshing and useful surprise that can start a blogger’s month with a huge smile!
The first calendar day of each month is a new Blogtipping Day. Who will you sneak up behind and tip next time?
I plan to surprise three bloggers on the first calendar day of each month and offer each one three items of praise. The idea behind blogtipping is to give a tip as well, but I’m still very new to blogging myself and will hold off on the tipping and just give praise this month.
Since the purpose of blogtipping is simply to help and encourage other bloggers, please feel free to blogtip whenever, whomever and however you wish.
So, on to my list!
Blogtippee 1: Life in the God Lane: Things on My Mind
1. This is a great blog that has been around for almost two years! She has lots of life story posts that are very well written and thought out. I very much enjoy reading it.
2. A tear came to my eye reading her story about Stinky... we had to give one of our cats away when our oldest daughter was born and I know how hard it was for us....
3. Her post about losing her anxiety over financial problems hit home... we had severe financial problems about 7 years ago... the only thing that helped was prayer. I had such a sense of calm after praying and was able to think things out so much clearer...
Blogtippee 2: Just a girl
1. Lots of great scripture spread out through the blog! I also love the song lyrics. As I read the lyrics to El Shaddai, I was singing along....
2. Cute stories and picture of the kids!
3. The post about her husband and his illness really hit home with me as we struggle with health problems with my daughter. I will be praying for his healing...
Blogtippee 3 - Graced by Christ
1. Love, love, love all the great pictures of the kids!
2. Many great stories about family and friends. Another one that touches the heartstrings about illnesses, this one with kids. Prayers are going out to the whole family!
3. Another blog with scriptures throughout. Very inspirational!
That's it for this month! Check out the links above and pay them a visit! I'm sure you'll be happy you did!