Monday, May 21, 2007

"Kept" Woman

I am a "Kept" Woman

You see, there were a few times when I thought I would lose my mind, but GOD kept me sane. (Isa. 26:3)
The LORD gives perfect peace to those whose faith is firm.

There were times when I thought I could go no longer, but the LORD kept me moving. (Gen 28:15)
Wherever you go, I will watch over you, then later I will bring you back to this land. I won't leave you--I will do all I have promised.


At times, I've wanted to lash out at those whom I felt had done me wrong, but the LORD kept my mouth shut. (Psa. 13)
I trust your love, and I feel like celebrating because you rescued me. You have been good to me, LORD, and I will sing about you.

Sometimes, I think the money just isn't enough, but GOD has helped me to keep the lights on, the water on, the car paid, the house paid, etc.., (Matt. 6:30-33)
Why do you have such little faith? Don't worry and ask yourselves, "Will we have anything to eat? Will we have anything to drink? Will we have any clothes to wear?" Only people who don't know God are always worrying about such things. Your Father in heaven knows that you need all of these. But more than anything else, put God's work first and do what he wants. Then the other things will be yours as well.

When I thought I would fall, HE kept me up. When I thought I was weak, he kept me strong! (I Pet. 5:7, Matt. 11:28-30)
God cares for you, so turn all your worries over to him.
If you are tired from carrying heavy burdens, come to me and I will give you rest. Take the yoke I give you. Put it on your shoulders and learn from me. I am gentle and humble, and you will find rest. This yoke is easy to bear, and this burden is light.

I could go on and on and on, but I'm sure you hear me! Praise the Lord --I'm blessed to be "KEPT."

Are you...or do you know a "kept" woman?

If so pass it on to her to let her know she is "Kept".

No comments: